- What information GiGi London-MA may collect about you;
- How GiGi London-MA will use information we collect about you;
- Whether GiGi London-MA will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information GiGi London-MA may collect about you
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information: Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computers IP address,
- Your worldwide geographical location,
- Your Internet browser details,
- The site which referred you to us,
- How long you stayed on our site,
- Which pages you viewed.
Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
How GiGi London-MA will use your personal data
GiGi London-MA will use your personal information for several reasons including the following: We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that GiGi London-MA may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the GiGi London-MA website is presented to you.
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the GiGi London-MA website, If you consent we will provide your personal information to carefully selected third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Who GiGi London-MA may disclose your personal information to
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of GiGi London-MA.
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How GiGi London-MA secures your personal data
GiGi London-MA takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all personal information on our secure servers. However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information
GiGi London-MA holds about me? Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to GiGi London-MA
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. GiGi London-MA accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.